Fall TV Preview 2017
Time To Tune In
1. Biggie: The Life Of Notorious B.I.G.
This documentary, authorized by Biggie's estate, explores the life and career of the rap icon. The miniseries features interviews with his widow Faith Evans, his mom Voletta Wallace and a who's who of rap legends, such as Nas, Jay-Z and Sean "Diddy" Combs. (Monday, September 4, 8 p.m., A&E)
2. The Deuce: Go back in time to New York City, specifically Times Square in the 1970s, when the area was a haven for porn. The show stars James Franco and Maggie Gyllenhaal and was written and created by David Simon ("The Wire").
(Sunday, September 10, 9 p.m., HBO)
3. The Orville: Seth MacFarlane created and stars in this live-action sci-fi comedy series that offers the "Family Guy" guru's take on the likes of "Star Trek." He plays the captain of the ship, who is paired with his ex-wife (Adrianne Palicki) as his first officer. (Sunday, September 10, 8 p.m., FOX/5)
4. The Vietnam War: The legendary documentarian Ken Burns and Lynn Novick tell the story of the Vietnam War in this 10-part, 18-hour series that culls from almost 80 interviews, tons of footage, and more. (Sunday, September 17, 8 p.m., WNET-13)
5. Star Trek: Discovery: Finally, after too many years, we get a new "Star Trek" series. The show has faced some issues, delays and staffing changes, but the early footage has been pretty great. The show, set before the original series, stars Sonequa Martin-Green as Spock's half-sister. (Sunday, September 24, 8:30 p.m., CBS/2, CBS All Access)
6. Young Sheldon: Spinning off from "The Big Bang Theory" comes this prequel following Sheldon Cooper at age 9 (Iain Armitage), a boy genius attending high school. (Monday, September 25, 8:30 p.m., CBS/2)
7. Me, Myself & I: Follow Alex Riley from childhood in 1991 at age 14, to now in 2017 at age 40 and in the future in 2042 at age 65. Starring Jack Dylan Grazer, Bobby Moynihan and John Larroquette. (Monday, September 25, 9:30 p.m., CBS/2)
8. The Brave: Anne Heche takes the lead in this new military drama about undercover soldiers tasked with saving innocents all around the globe. (Monday, September 25, 10 p.m., NBC/4)
9. The Good Doctor: Not a spinoff of "The Good Wife," this medical series, based on a South Korean show, is brought to the states from producer David Shore ("House") and certainly shares a bit DNA with "House." Freddie Highmore stars as a super surgeon with autism, working in pediatrics at a California hospital. (Monday, September 25, 10 p.m., ABC/7)
10. The Opposition with Jordan Klepper: Former "Daily Show" correspondent Jordan Klepper is the latest funnyman to take the former slot of "The Colbert Report," and aims to mock the alt-media on both sides. (Monday, September 25, 11:30 p.m., Comedy Central)
11. Law & Order True Crime: The Menendez Murders: The long-running franchise hops onto the anthology trend with this new spinoff that will chronicle real-life cases, starting with the trail of Lyle and Erik Melendez.
Starring Edie Falco, Anthony Edwards and Heather Graham.
(Tuesday, September 26, 10 p.m., NBC/4)
12. Seal Team: David Boreanaz's post-"Bones" career begins with this military drama about one of the Navy SEALs' elite units, focusing on the tight group of soldiers as well as their family life. (Wednesday, September 27, 9 p.m., CBS/2)
13. Will & Grace: More than a decade since going off the air, the popular comedy starring Eric McCormack, Debra Messing, Megan Mullally and Sean Hayes is revived, allowing you to catch up with the characters for this 12-episode run. (Thursday, September 28, 9 p.m., NBC/4)
14. Marvel's Inhumans: This Marvel series begins unusually - with the first two episodes getting a limited run in IMAX movie theaters starting on Friday, September 1 (and then run again on TV). The series follows the powerful Inhuman Royal Family and your sure-to-be favorite character is the giant teleporting dog named Lockjaw. (Friday, September 29, 8 p.m., ABC/7)
15. Ghosted: The awesome duo of Craig Robinson and Adam Scott take the leads in this series about a skeptic and a believer who are brought in by the government to explore unusual occurrences going on around Los Angeles. (Sunday, October 1, 8:30 p.m., FOX/5)
16. Wisdom of the Crowd: An inventor comes up with an app that helps crowdsource murder investigations to help find out who killed his daughter. Starring Jeremy Piven, Richard T. Jones and Monica Potter. (Sunday, October 1, 8:30 p.m., CBS/2)
17. Ten Days in the Valley: Kyra Sedgwick stars in this drama about a television producer who is searching for her missing daughter. Also starring Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Kick Gurry, Erika Christensen and Malcolm-Jamal Warner. (Sunday, October 1, 10 p.m., ABC/7)
18. 9JKL: This new comedy, based on the life of star Mark Feuerstein, follows a New York family living in three consecutive apartments. Feuerstein plays Josh Roberts, a divorced actor moving back to the Big Apple, taking an apartment wedged between ones inhabited by his parents on one side and his brother and sister-in-law on the other. Also starring Elliott Gould, Linda Lavin, David Walton and Liza Lapira. (Monday, October 2, 8:30 p.m., CBS/2)
19. The Gifted: This Marvel series in the "X-Men" world focuses on a family with young mutants forced to go underground to keep away from the government in this series. Directed by Bryan Singer, who is no stranger to the Marvel mutants. Starring Stephen Moyer, Amy Acker, Sean Teale, Jamie Chung and Coby Bell. (Monday, October 2, 9 p.m., FOX/5)
20. The Mayor: A young rapper runs for mayor of his California town for publicity and wins. Hilarity ensues. Starring Brandon Micheal Hall, Yvette Nicole Brown and Lea Michele.
(Tuesday, October 3, 9:30 p.m., ABC/7)
21. Kevin (Probably) Saves the World: The great Jason Ritter stars as Kevin in this series about a man who returns home to live with his widowed twin sister and her daughter. And then he gets divine intervention, telling him to save the world. (Tuesday, October 3, 10 p.m., ABC/7)
22. Valor: Yet another military show, this one following a team of helicopter pilots tasked with secretive missions. (Monday, October 9, 9 p.m., CW/11)
23. Dynasty: The long-running 1980s prime time soap opera about bickering rich families gets rebooted, starring Grant Show, Nathalie Kelley, Elizabeth Gillies, Alan Dale and more. (Wednesday, October 11, 9 p.m., CW/11)
24. Mindhunter: This streamer is based on the book "Mind Hunter: Inside FBI's Elite Serial Crime Unit" by Mark Olshaker and John E. Douglas, and is being brought to life by famed director David Fincher. Set in 1979, it stars Jonathan Groff and Holt McCallany as a pair of FBI agents investigating a nefarious case. (Friday, October 13, Netflix)
25. White Famous: Jay Pharoah makes the jump from "Saturday Night Live" to his own series, where he plays a young, up-and-coming comedian, an African-American talent looking to find a bigger audience let the show's title give you a clue. This is loosely based on the life of executive producer Jamie Foxx. (Sunday, October 15, 10 p.m., Showtime)
26. At Home With Amy Sedaris: The delightful Amy Sedaris takes you to her home to showcase her homemaking skills in this comedy. Each episode will be centered around a theme and will feature a guest such as Scott Adsit or Sasheer Zamata. (Tuesday, October 24, 10:30 p.m. Tru TV
27. The Last O.G.: Tracy Morgan stars in this new comedy about an ex-con returning to his old Brooklyn neighborhood, now gentrified, after a 15-year sentence. (Sunday, October 22, 10 p.m., TBS)
28. S.W.A.T: Shermar Moore stars in this remake of the 1975 series, later remade into a 2003 movie. Moore plays a sergeant in the tactial unit in Los Angeles, taking on some of the most dangerous missions. (Thursday, November 2, 10 p.m., CBS/2)
29. Future Man: This streaming series from Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg, and starring Josh Hutcherson and Eliza Coupe, follows a janitor with some serious video game skills who is recruited by some people from the future to save the world. Sounds a little like "The Last Starfighter," which is totally cool with us. (Tuesday, November 14, Hulu)
30. Marvel's Runaways: Young superheroes unite to take down their evil parents in this latest Marvel property, based on a modern comic book classic from Brian K. Vaughan and Adrian Alphona (Tuesday, November 21, Hulu)
31. She's Gotta Have It: Spike Lee's 1986 feature film gets turned into a series starring DeWanda Wise as a woman juggling relationships with three men. (Thursday, November 23, Netflix)
Saturday, January 7, 2017
By Ryan Ngala
Digital Reporter, STN News
[Upper East Side, New York] Finally The Wait Is Over, As The Highly Anticipated Second Avenue Subway Will Open On 3 New Stations, Many People Doubt That It Will Never Happen, But As Many People Except To One Day Come True, But In Reality I Will Believe It When I See It Come To Pass, As The Stations Will Resume To Be Opening At Noon.
After Years Of Building In The Underground Railroad On The Upper East Side Of Second Avenue, Train Workers and Construction workers have worked their way around the clock, as they build the ultimate subway station that will one day run on the New York City Transit System in twenty seventeen of the month in January.
The First Phase Of The Project Completes The Final Steps Of Building The East 96th Street, 86th Street And 72nd Street Stations with an all new Glass Design Featuring Not Only Escalators But Also Subway Elevators For Each Individual Subway Station, As The New York City Police And The State Of New York Officers Are Beefing And Tighten Up Station Entrance For The Opening Of The New Three Stations 72nd, 86th & 96th Street Lines.
It’s the largest expansion in the system in 50 years, expanding more than thirty blocks and costing roughly $4.6 Billion Dollars, that had been rejected so many times over the years, It has first been proposed in 1920, then it has been delayed in the 1930’s, 1940’s & 1970’s that the skepticism are remained high long after the second ave subway project construction restarted In 2007.
The MTA Announces The Introduction Of The New Second Avenue Subway, Starting With The Q Line Service Beginning At The 96th Street Subway Station as New Yorkers and tourists gets excited to be into the subway station to get a front row seat, On Monday, January 9th, 2017 late night service will begin from 10PM through 6AM, shortly going from between Coney Island – 57th Street – 7 Avenue uptown to downtown on second avenue, and for the early morning rush at 6AM – 10PM service from 96th Street – 2 Avenue.
As I walk up my way to 63rd Street & 2nd Avenue I saw the glass design as it came about very much perfect and ready to go as the billboard calling the Q Line Service quote “Second Avenue Subway: Upper East Side to Coney Island A one-seat ride” end quote and showing it on the subway map as an example of where the Q line would travel to and from as it reach to it’s destination.
Many businesses from second avenue would have there hands full with customers, as for many who get off from the second avenue subway station, from not only restaurants but also in supermarkets too as for many who will be posting it on Social Media as they follow the Second Avenue Subway Social Media Page On Twitter.com/2ndAvenueSubway, Using the hashtag #SecondAvenueSubway, #FirstRide & #MyRide, this will become the greatest second avenue subway station, not only for New York City but also in New York State.
Copyright © Student Television Network Media Publication. All Rights Reserved.
Monday, January 2, 2017
The Second Avenue Subway That Is Set To Open On New Years Day, Has Officially Open It's Doors To Not Only Tourists But Also Visitors As Well.
Copyright © 2016 Student Television Network Media Publication. All Rights Reserved.
Sunday, November 8, 2015
At The Webster Hall
By Ryan Ngala
What if you imagine that a rapper wanting to become a fashion model with many photographers flashing their photos as she strike a pose, the 26 year old Faith Jackson Eselebor also known as Barbee Eselebor spoke to STN News exclusively about having herself a good time while she was at the event in support of Olastyle Fashion, as she was wearing a hoodie but she also has great talented right in front of her both in rapping and modeling skills.
According to a website of RepeatingIslands.com, A United States – based actress, dancer, and singer Barbee Eselebor (whose real name is Faith Jackson Eselebor and whose parents hail from Jamaica and Nigeria), joins in suppport for the Olastyle Fashion Talent Show At The Marlin Ballroom In Webster Hall.
1. What Is Your Age, Name And Where Are You From?
BE: My name is Barbee Eselebor and I’m 26 years old.
2. How was the event exciting for you at the Webster Hall?
BE: I love the event, it was smashing to me.
3. How Was It Like To Perform on the runway on this historic occasion?
BE: I love it, It was an amazing historic moment to witness.
4. How was it like seeing a venue this big for you to perform in?
BE: It was very inspiring to work even harder to get where I am to perform at the Webster hall, It was such a blast.
5. Any Comments You Would Want To Add. (Ex. Social Media)
BE: The fans can follow me on Instagram at http://www.instagram.com/officialBarbee.
While our conversation was over many photographers wanted to start taking more photos and also knowing that she is just an excellent woman at what she does, a dozen of gorgeous poses means a couple of photos from the photographers in an venue space for a special event Trish Ramado was the Host and Emcee for the Olastyle fashion talent show but out of all the models I seen, she will always be a one in a million.
Wednesday, May 20, 2015
18 Models Takes Center Stage At The Webster Hall
The Dresses And Bikinis: Celebrity Designer Ola Hawatmeh Takes Over Center Stage And A Big Standing Ovation For The Love Of Fashion Designing
By Ryan Ngala
[New York, NY] Lights, Cameras, Action!!! The models are all set and ready to party, but the many of models they are in total, the more loud pack excitement the crowd will be having and as many photographers to start taking pictures with, this Webster hall event has a total of eight sections in all and so far the marlin ballroom is one of the most biggest venue space I have ever seen, in terms of the DJ's who plays the music and also getting their groove on.
At the Marlin Ballroom located at the Webster Hall on the east side of 125th East 11th Street between 3rd and 4th Avenue, The Olastyle fashion talent show has started no later than eight-thirty pm the models perform it on stage, where they eventually started in the center where as many photographers started to flick their cameras and along came the total of eighteen fashion models right in front of them as they walked upon the stage and came back down the stage stairway as the photographers directed and pointed to which the models should stand as they were taking the photos one by one, as I was sitting by the comfy chairs rooting and cheering for them hollering "Whoo Hoo".
The eighteen fashion gorgeous models started with their design dresses first but then here comes the fun part that becomes very interesting as they started to changed into their bikini swimsuit look the photographers were very satisfied and please with their stunning gorgeous look so they decided to take some more, but in the meantime they all took a break with a light refreshments of cool drinks and when the fashion talent show was finally over at nine-thirty pm, Ms. Ola Hawatmeh and the 18 fashion models behind her take a bow as many photographers started to continued taking their pictures from the left, to the center and from the right corner of the main Marlin ballroom stage.
Monday, May 18, 2015
5 - On - One Interview With Ryan Ngala
The Five Extraordinary Models Out Of 18 models speaks out about the fun they had at the Olastyle Fashion Talent Show At The Webster Hall.
By Ryan Ngala
What makes five out of the best hottest girls who has guts to walked up upon the stage along with the thirteen other models right in front of them, that doesn't take no chances in risking just to show off a thing or two while they strike a pose, now that's what I like to called fashion girl power but with all say and done, These girls just took time off there busy schedule just to show what they got it takes to be in the Olastyle fashion talent show at the Webster Hall.
Many photographers decided to take pictures with individual models right in front of them but knowing that they look so fashionably gorgeous in their stunning dress as they walked the Marlin Ballroom stage, Celebrity Fashion Designer Ola Hawatmeh designs each set of clothes for the fabulous 18 fashion models standing right behind her, but as these Five Models who were Anna Winter, Porcha Gordon, Claire Nam, Lori Spano and Rosy Ramchandani or Rosy R. for short speaks exclusively to STN Pelevision News, about how was the event so important to them and how they can reach their fans out on social media.
1. RN: What Is Your Age, Name And Where Are You From?
Porcha Gordon, Age: 26 Born In Houston,TX But Originally From The Bronx, NY |
Anna Winter, Age: 26 Born In Sioux Falls, South Dakota But Originally From Astoria, NY |
Lori Spano, Age: 38 Long Island, NY |
Claire Nam, Age: 25 Korea |
Rosy R, Age: 24 Queens, NY
2. RN: How was the event exciting for you at the Webster Hall?
AW: I love Ola Hawatmeh and wanted to work with her for the past year.
PG: The event was awesome - I am very excited to be able to participate in the show.
LS: A lot of fun, very friendly and very nice people.
RR: I love that many of the photographers were here in show of support for us and the talent we bring at the Webster Hall.
CN: I never imagine being on stage, and I really like the design of the dress that Olastyle made.
3. RN: How Was It Like To Perform on the runway on this historic occasion?
AW: A very long final bow - very fun.
LS: Really exciting and very liberating.
CN: I love cool music and the flow, DJ plays the music and make everyone feel that they are here to celebrate for their own stuff.
RR: It was amazing, fun and very different.
4. RN: How was it like seeing a venue this big for you to perform in?
AW: We owned it and used all the space.
PG: It was unlike any other experience.
LS: Big room, small room is all the same.
RR: It was really fun, interesting and neat. This is my first time modeling.
CN: I like the way how the designer and model perform together at the same time, Fantastic.
5. RN: Any Comments You Would Want To Add. (Ex. Social Media)
AW: My fans can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Twitter at
http://www.instagram.com/annawinter119 | http://www.facebook.com/annawinter | https://www.linkedin.com/pub/anna-winter/5b/601/a27/ | https://www.pinterest.com/annawinter119/ | https://twitter.com/AnnaWinter11
PG: Ola is an amazingly fashion designer and her line is just perfection.
You can follow me on Instagram and Twitter:
http://www.instagram.com/IamPorchaGordon, http://www.twitter.com/PorchaGordon and make sure you follow Ola Hawatmeh On http://www.Instagram.com/StyleOla.
LS: I will love to do this again.
RR: You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
CN: My website is www.ClaireNam.com | Follow me at Instagram on
http://www.Instagram.com/Wasavvi | Follow me on LinkedIn on
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/claire-nam/a6/646/8 | Follow Me On Facebook on https://www.facebook.com/clairewasavvi
During our interview now officially being over as I speak, all of the models are there being speak to other people of how the event went and what not and seeing that my time spending with them did not go to waste, My exclusive interview features one by a rap artist turn model named Barbee Eselebor (Whose Real named is Faith Jackson Eselebor according to RepeatingIslands.com). But no comment on Trish Ramado & James S. Ryan Or Ola Hawatmeh reaction of the event they went because it was such an amazing day.
Thursday, May 14, 2015
STN Pelevision News Proudly Presents
The Elaine Marie Cruz Interview:
In Her Own Words About The Italian Fashion Talent Show
At The Skyroom Penthouse
By Ryan Ngala
Digital Reporter, STN Pelevision News | PelevisionOnline.Blogspot.com
She's a force to be reckoned with, not because of her high hopes and accomplished goals that she will be setting for herself in the near future, but that she believe in herself in anyway possible, a Queens, New York native who she's also a dancer, singer, actress, smart, good looking and wears a good looking outfit, that scores the entire audience as she walk down the runway during the anticipation of the Italian Fashion Show At The Skyroom Penthouse.
She describes the moment living her life before she was even becoming to be a fashion model as she tells STN Pelevision News' Ryan Ngala her reaction to become one of the six models to be even taken herself a risk but she has no fear when it comes to her being independent and doing her own thing but she's so photogenic.
RN: What Your's Name And Age?
EMC: Elaine Marie Cruz, 27 Years Old
RN: What do you love about this event, Is it amazing as you would even imagined It To Become?
EMC: The Crowd, Reaching out to the customers at the Skyroom Penthouse and the interviews after I walked the runway. I have such amazing fans too. It's always fun modeling.
RN: How has the fashion talent show developed In your career by modeling, the creator
Ms. Pamela Quinzi that design your own clothes creativity?
EMC: It's given me more exposure. I have been modeling since at the age of 5. I have been on the red carpet for VH1, etc.
RN: What type of store brand do you want to see yourself being displayed in? (For Example: H&M, Old Navy or Gucci)
EMC: Gucci, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, BeBe, etc.
RN: What do you love most about fashion?
EMC: It's a form of art where I can express myself and be a good role model.
RN: Any Comments You Would Like To Add.
EMC: You can always follow me on Facebook, Google+, Instagram And Twitter
She will be doing more events like these and so on, her career has been so straight forward
But knowing her own style and critique and what clothes she wears, I know she's going to killed it, And knowing that her fans will support her too, she has been modeling even though that's her talented skill in wanting to do something big in the fashion world, but if she want it she has to go
for it and take it cause there's no limit to what she can do in the long run if she only believe in herself.